Saturday, June 13, 2009

An impulsive beginning.....

An impulsive beginning it is. I am notorious among my friends not only for being unable to journal on any kind of regular basis, but also for being very guarded (often worded as diplomatic) about sharing my thoughts and feelings. An odd thing to be sure as I was a literature major in school, am a voracious reader, and write extensively for business every day. But I avoid committing myself to paper. Maybe a virtual format will make it easier. We will see.



But, as I am engaged in changing my life and creating even more blessings in my and others' lives, I might as well do something way out of my comfort zone.



So here I will speak and share the things on my heart, those that bring beauty into each moment, and melodies that inspire my song of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment